9/7/08

Thank You!!!

Tonight as I checked my e-mail I had not one, but twelve amazing letters of support, understanding, and compassion from people I have never met before. An outpouring of love I so very much needed…a virtual shoulder to lean my head on and cry my heart out. With each and every one I opened, tears flowed down my face. Not because I was reminded of what I am going through, but because I finally feel that I am not alone. There are people out there not afraid to confront me and acknowledge my loss.

Thank you ALL so much for all your kind words and the time it took to write to me. It has helped more than I can describe. And thank you so much Beth from I Should Be Folding Laundry for reading my blog and then sending so many wonderful people there to read it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am off to cry a river, but feel much better knowing there are people out there praying for me.

5 comments:

*Lissa* said...

Your welcome. Just know we are only a click away! ;o)

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry said...

You may be crying, but you are not crying alone.

After my loss, the greatest advice I ever received was "WRITE. WE WILL LISTEN."

So, write. We will listen.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

It is so wonderful to hear your upbeatness- I do hope brighter days are ahead. Thinking of you!

Steph

Unknown said...

Beth is a true inspiration and so are you, keep your head up and you will get through this. It won't be fast, it won't be fun, but you will do it!

sarah m. said...

The prayers didn't end that day. We're still here & we're still listening. Whatever you want to say or whatever you're feeling, just blog away!